The Kaleo MultiWAVE bench is an advantageous alternative to the purchase of several interferometers, this bench offers a measurement accuracy that rivals to interferometry. With the Kaleo MultiWave bench you can work at different wavelength to fit the coating transmittance (TWE) and reflectance (RWE).
UNIQUE INTERFEROMETER | Wavefront error at several wavelengths
The KaleoWave bench is a unique instrument that delivers wavefront error at multiple wavelengths. Optics such as lenses, filters or mirrors can be characterized at their working wavelength. Moreover optics having a coating can be measured without selective absorption issues.
The bench offers a superior accuracy similar to interferometry and a very great dynamics over large diameter.
Measurement are done in double pass, either in transmission or reflection.
Multiple wavelengths on the same bench
- Standard: 625nm – 780nm – 1050nm
- Custom on demand from 400-1100nm
More than 20µm PtV
- 20 µm PtV dynamics over large diameter
- Highly aberrated wavefront measurement
- Accuracy similar to an interferometer
- Very high repeatability
- Very low noise
- Surface measurements
- Coating (AR, Dielectric, Metallic)
- Interference filters…
- Optical manufacturer
- Compliant with ISO 5725 standard
- Software MetroPro compatible
- Norm 10110 format available
|Wavelengths||450 - 850 nm|
|Lens diameter||5.1" (130 mm)|
|Repeatability (ISO 5725)||4 nm RMS|
|Reproducibility (ISO 5725)||6 nm RMS|
|Dimensions||91 x 60 x 26 cm|