UNIQUE INTERFEROMETER | Wavefront error at several wavelengths
The KaleoWave bench is a unique instrument that delivers wavefront error at multiple wavelengths. Optics such as lenses, filters or mirrors can be characterized at their working wavelength. Moreover optics having a coating can be measured without selective absorption issues.
The bench offers a superior accuracy similar to interferometry and a very great dynamics over large diameter.
Measurement are done in double pass, either in transmission or reflection.
Multiple wavelengths on the same bench
- Several wavelengths from 400 to 1100nm
- No calibration needed
More than 20µm PtV
- 20 µm PtV dynamics over large diameter optics (6’’)
- Highly aberrated wavefront measurement
- Accuracy similar to an interferometer
- Very high repeatability
- Very low noise
- Insensitive to vibrations
|Wavelengths||450 - 850 nm|
|Repeatability (ISO 5725)||4 nm RMS|
|Reproducibility (ISO 5725)||6 nm RMS|