Single cell label-free imaging
LABEL-FREE CELL IMAGING
with high sensitivity and no artefact
Phasics technique generates artefact-free highly contrasted images without any fluorophore. It is perfectly suited for label-free imaging of cell membrane and organelles such as mitochondria or vesicles.
► The technique is label-free so it enables non-invasive time-lapse microscopy.
► The technique very easily combines to fluorescence microscopy to observed labelled molecules in their environment.
► The technique uses 1 camera acquisition for 1 phase image. It shows no artefact due to motion (vesicles, membranes).
- Cell growth and cell-cell interaction in Neurology
- Cell polarity and membrane dynamics
- Intracellular trafficking
Non-invasive imaging of intracellular elements
- Fast protocol
- Non invasive
- Time lapse microscopy over long period of time
HIGH SENSITIVITY + ARTEFACT-FREE
Label-free membrane imaging
The technique uses a single shot acquisition in white light by a smart camera:
- No artefact due to motion
- No artefact due to the introduction of optical element before the sample
- No noise due to the use of a laser
- Possibility to easily average acquisitions to reduce noise
MOLECULAR & CELLULAR DATA AT ONCE
Easy phase and fluorescence imaging
- Correlate molecular pathways and cellular data to understand complex biological event
- Accurate and instantaneous localization of labelled proteins as phase and fluorescence images are acquired with the same camera
Combination of QPI and Raman Microspectroscopy Techniques
Cell membrane dynamics with high sensitivity and accuracy
Intracellular mechanisms study
Single cell monitoring and selection
Non-invasive and accurate cell imaging
Quantitative Retardance Imaging using QWSLI for label-Free Fiber Imaging in Tissue
Biophysical Journal, 106,8 pp 1588-1595DOI: 10.1016/j.bpj.2014.02.023