Intraocular lens quality control
INSTRUMENT FOR INTRAOCULAR LENS TEST | in production and R&D
Phasics offers a turnkey instrument specifically designed for intraocular lens test. It achieves a fast and accurate quality control and provides IOL power and MTF in compliance to ISO 11979 standard.
The instrument set-up is fully suitable for IOL testing: cuvette, model eye, and the software package delivers significant results for IOL. It allows quick measurement in production while offering advanced options for R&D (pupil diameter adjustment, aberrations…)
ISO 11979 quality control
- Power, cylinder, addition and MTF with model eye
- For toric, spherical, aspheric, bifocal refractive lens
Lens R&D test
- Through focus MTF
- Aberrations of which spherical aberration
POWER MAP | for an aspheric lens
THROUGH FOCUS MTF | for a toric lens
The peak of constrast along the sphere or the cylinder axis shifts due to the toric shape
Phasics sensor measures how the light path is modified after propagating through the intraocular lens. This shift is related to desired lens function (lens dioptric power and eventually addition or cylinder). It also measures departures (aberrations such as spherical aberration, astigmatism…). Finally it enables calculating the IOL quality as the MTF.
► The set-up is designed to be compliant to ISO 11979-2 standard requirements
- IOLs are placed into saline conditions thanks to a cuvette
- A model eye is integrated for contrast measurement.
- Source emits at 546 nm
- Full compliance to ISO 11979-2 standard
- Very easy alignment
- Complete characterization
- 2 user interfaces for production and R&D